This is how I look at the moment.
** Update **
And a big virtual hug to those who thought I weighed from 175 lbs to 150 lbs, which were answers 3 through 6. It was close too. Amazing.
Thanks for humoring me.
The video is so cute, and the music is even better.
That got your attention, didn’t it?
Apparently, my old, old post Why White Men are a Better Choice was interpreted (by the mentally handicapped and functionally illiterate) as a heartfelt plea for black women everywhere to sex it up with all the nearest and available white men.
It seems that I’ve been successful at convincing “quality good black women” to go find themselves a white man and ignore all the “good black men” a.k.a. purple unicorns out there. I had no idea I had so much power.
Will everyone please help make me a multimillionaire?
I never mentioned sex. I mentioned marriage. Quite delightfully, black women who are married to or dating white men provided the most lovely, heartfelt and wonderful testimonies and feedback. Nearly all of them wanted or had a husband, nearly each and every one of them was reasonably happy with a man, who happened to be white, who treated them with respect, love, devotion, and protection (emotional and financial).
As far I’m concerned, a happy black woman is a wonderful thing. Interesting how people who worry about black women having sex with white men, never concern themselves with her happiness. Well, it’s because they don’t care about black women in the first place, but we already know that.
You’ve Heard This Propaganda Before
I’ll briefly go over the reasons people are against black women / white men unions. Tell me if it all doesn’t sound familiar.
In the following paragraphs, the “he” I’m referring to is a white man.
Now, that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’ll repeat the header: Please have sex with white men.
Update: I’m always thrilled to get input by men. Frank M. just knocks it out of the park!
Betty. I decided to write my own answers for their arguments. Feel free to use or just read if you’re interested.
1. He (the white man) just wants sex. Ans. Companionship, friendship, and emotional support during good times and bad are just as important in any relationship. BW, in my experience, are fiercely loyal and supportive to those they love, so choosing to date a BW is NOT just about sex. How can BM use this argument with a straight face with all the fatherless kids running around the BC anyway? If anyone has PROVEN (through their actions) and promoted (through their music) that they just want sex, it’s BM.
2. White men raped our great-great-(number of greats may vary) grandmothers. Ans. What is more of a danger to a BW today? A man who has been dead for a hundreds of years?? Or the group of men harassing her on the street today? BM don’t rape? African countries are dealing with rape at epidemic proportions. And that is in within THIS decade. Rape within the black community in America is swept under the rug, but we all know it exists. I would argue that within the last 100 years, rape of BW is done by BM, not WM.
3. His johnson is pink. Ans. Actually it’s light brown, but thanks for being interested. LOL
GoldenAh: I fell out of my chair at this one. 😀
4. His johnson isn’t big. Ans. Judging by the compliments I’ve received from bw in bed, it’s big ENOUGH. LOL. All jokes aside, part of the reason BM are in the position they are in is because they judge too much of their masculinity and pride on something that doesn’t define a man. Being a man is about a lot more than your physical body. Choosing to identify all of your self-worth on one body part you had no control over is idiotic. This myth came from racists attempting to scare WW out of fornicating with blacks due to potential injury.
As humorous as that sounds, BM took this racist myth and made it a source of pride. They did the same thing with the “N” word. Neither of those reversals of racist ideas has benefited BM or black people in general. It’s time to let go of both of these. Most of us (non-BM) aren’t buying it anymore either. We’ve seen too many examples of BM who aren’t packing and it only gives all the average-sized BM an unnecessary inferiority complex that leads them to try and “prove” their manhood by acting like hyper-sexual, aggressive, violent homophobes or the super black militant crazies who secretly date WW. LOL Ok that last part was my personal theory.
5. He can’t satisfy a black woman. Ans. (Rolls eyes) Why? Are they are different species? Didn’t seem all that difficult to me. If they keep coming back for more, maybe I’m doing something right? I’ve met tall, thick, big-hipped women with smaller “canals” so the idea that they can’t be satisfied due to body type is ridiculous.
GoldenAh: Men can be so frank. 😀
6. It hurts black men to see black women with white men. Ans. Whose issue is that? Hers? Or yours. Get over it. Seeing WW with BM makes me feel nothing. She doesn’t belong to me, and I don’t possess her just because we happen to have a similar skin tone. Once again, get over it. Stop living in the past, plz. Thx.
7. White men don’t find black women attractive, or they will not make you a wife. Ans. I am a heterosexual man, therefore, I am attracted to WOMEN, of any race. I can’t help it, it’s in my biology. Neither can women. If anyone to say they are not attracted to an entire ethnicity, they are LYING . As for making a BW a wife? Hundreds of thousands of WM have and it is the fastest growing IR union in the USA. Theory over?
8. Your children will grow up confused. Ans. Children are individuals, and they can only be confused if they allow themselves to be confused by listening to negative/divisive opinions about who they are or should be. Think Obama is “confused”? Seems like a pretty well-adjusted evolved human to me. “Pure-raced” young people feel confused all the time so that theory holds no water for me.
9. Good black men exist! Ya’ll just want thugs. Ans. Wrong. Women want confident, secure individuals with strength. If thugs are the only BM’s projecting these qualities, then those of you weaker (Beta) BM might need to work on your self-confidence and attraction skills.
Also, in the white community, the alpha males are the most successful, not the least. You won’t see them them hanging out on street corners looking “fly” or languishing in prison. And for the BM who are doing legitimately well, they seem to choose the lightest, brightest BW or non-BW who will have them. This doesn’t leave a lot of attractive BM’s for BW to choose from.
What are they supposed to do? Or that’s right, wait for you to come along, so you can string them along until you are done using them for your own personal desires. LOL I think BW are finally wising up to that game.
GoldenAh: As we can see here, even by casual observation a white man can see the game being played on black women. Wooo.
Awesome feedback, Frank M. Thanks.
Vogue (Africa) doesn’t exist, but the pictures circulating the web are fascinating, intriguing, and perplexing. The photographer is Mario Epanya. He wanted Vogue (Conde Naste) to have this magazine showcasing Africa.
I’m curious and would like to ask: couldn’t he find investors in oil-rich Nigeria, diamond-rich South Africa, or booming Botswana to help out? I think his idea is outstanding. We can see from the cover and many more on some blogs – he obviously has the models and the talent.
Why must black men always go to white men with a cup in hand begging for something when he already has all the resources he needs to get started?
The Editor-in-Chief of Essence Magazine decided to go interracial, but only for her hiring decision(s). This appears to be the one time she believes in quality and the philosophy of “may the best wo/man win”. She wouldn’t dare encourage black women to seek men (of any race) that’s best for her. She saves the philosophy of seeking quality for herself.
Burt-Murray prefers to suggest black women go to strip clubs to find that purple unicorn “good black man” tucking $1 into LaFlowanda’s g-string. Great idea, Ms Burt-Murray. You gonna keep it real for those young women who are S.O.L. as they face a 2 million black male deficit.
Angela Burt-Murray wrote this stunning, articulate and brilliant essay explaining that the “White editor won’t diminish our love of black women.” The people who run Essence claim they have love for black women.
Oh, yeah! Dis must be love. Is this the kind of love, where your broken bones and black eyes are a result of love taps? That you complain too much, otherwise he wouldn’t have to hit you? You should be grateful he loves you, because no one can love someone such as yourself? Yeah, that kind of love.
She can keep it.
Who Should Replace Her
Don’t get me wrong: I don’t care about the fashion editor hire. I feel her comment about “quality” could apply to the following.
Next hire: a white woman to replace Angela Burt-Murray, because that white woman will have the vision and understanding of black women’s issues. Good hire, Time-Warner!
Her replacement can be those white women who sleep with black men featured on the cover of Essence, are given a black pass by blacks who put them on their blogs, defended by blacks who say silly things like “they’re not white”, and are called “black” due to negro-proxy*. That way Burt-Murray’s replacement wont actually be a white woman, but the modern-day black woman replacement we see featured everywhere. We wont even notice the difference.
It’s Not About Diversity
Folks can chatter about the importance of diversity in Burt-Murray’s hiring decision. Yet, I know this: one could literally find hundreds, if not thousands, of unemployed black women desperate for a job. She could have rotated the gig and given many of these black women a chance. Instead we get a high-school level snark essay about issues she think we should protest and boycott. She took the safe bet. I get it. Her bosses told her who to hire; she couldn’t come out and say it. Diversity is a catch phrase for: I don’t write the checks.
The case with Vogue in Africa and Essence is this: de boss man is de white man. But he’s not the villain here. His priorities are different. His focus is on money: advertisers, distribution, expenses, and circulation. Multiculturalism and diversity are the least of his concerns, but it makes a nice cover when you are forcing negroes to do your bidding.
However, black folks have nothing to complain about. If you want to showcase “black fashion and black beauty” in a high-end fashion magazine put your money where your mouth is.
I will tell you why it doesn’t happen: do black people really believe black women are as beautiful as white women?
Are we able to produce (without begging anybody for something) a first rate magazine? Yes, of course.
The reality is this: the effort has been tried and tried many times in the past, and you know what happens? No one bought the magazine(s).
*theroot.com – has this mess. the “blackest” white people around. this site is dr. gate’s brainchild.